[PLUG] Issues relating to the PLUG mailing lists

Chris Jantzen chris-plug at maybe.net
Wed Dec 3 10:34:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 10:14:27AM -0800, Russ Johnson wrote:
> The way I have mine configured, I can hit ",L" (comma, capital 'L') to
> reply to list. At the same time, I can hit ,r to go to the author only,
> and ,g to go to both the author and the list.

Yeah, thanks to me reading the manual I discovered much of this. :-)

From:)

Now that I have my client suitably configured to ignore fields the way I
prefer, I'll invariably spark the "Why Did You Cc: Me? I'm Subscribed To
the List" wars. Which will bring up the the "Mail-Followup-To: Isn't a
Real Standard" wars. Which still leads me to believe that Reply-To: is
the root of evil here. I don't see why such an option in your
subscription options can be *harmful*.

--
chris kb7rnl =->