[PLUG] Linux Server setup

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Sat Dec 6 18:47:01 UTC 2003

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 11:46:27AM -0800, Michael Montagne wrote:

Sorry, this has nothing to do with your question but I found your
X-message-flag amusing.  Thanks for the chuckle!  :-)

Brian

--
"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth
them that trust in him." -- Nahum 1:7 KJV

We are solar powered; we are powered by the Son.  -- Doug Rowse, 2003

If God were small enough to fit into my head He wouldn't be big enough
to worship.  -- Brett Meador, 2002