[PLUG] Re: PGP

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Sat Dec 6 18:57:02 UTC 2003

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 07:42:09PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:

I'm curious as to how you have your signature and email in one file
rather than the way I'm sending my emails now with the text in one file
and the gpg signature in another.  Is it a setting with GnuPG or mutt?
Thanks!

Brian

--
"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth
them that trust in him." -- Nahum 1:7 KJV

We are solar powered; we are powered by the Son.  -- Doug Rowse, 2003

If God were small enough to fit into my head He wouldn't be big enough
to worship.  -- Brett Meador, 2002