[PLUG] License plates and covers.

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Wed Dec 10 00:56:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Alex Daniloff wrote:
> If you apply thin layer of the transparent acrylic enamel mixed with
> Pb2O3 or Pb3O4 onto your license plate, it will reliably dissipate laser
> radar beam in a pretty wide range. So you won't get a ticket.  This
> coated license plate looks like a regular one.  The proportion of this
> crystallic Pb salt should be about 25-30%. There are at least to methods
> how to blind photo cameras when you go on the red light.

So you want to help people REDUCE their liability for operating a deadly
device in an even less safe manner?

Me, I'm stunned that private motor vehicles of the scale around today are
LEGAL, let alone considered an inalienable right by some.

Every car is a killing machine.  You should treat it as such.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net