[PLUG] License plates and covers.

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Dec 10 10:45:03 UTC 2003

* Paul Johnson <baloo at ursine.ca> [2003-12-09 19:49]:
> Also, what legitimate reason is there not to have a front license
> plate?  Makes your vehicle easier to identify from the front if it's
> stolen and/or involved in a crime, so what drawbacks could there
> possibly be by having it there?

In the case of certain cars, it spoils the appearence of the car.
Specifically, Corvettes, Camaros and many other sporty type cars are not
designed to integrate the plate into their design.

In this case, it's nothing of the sort, as a friend was cited for having
his plate in the window, since the bumper mount was striped and would
not hold it. He asked me the question a few weeks ago, and I didn't find
the answer.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #17 (Collect all 22)
"I wasn't as smart then as I am now. But who ever is?" - Tina Turner