[PLUG] License plates and covers.

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Dec 10 22:02:01 UTC 2003

> Is this really a greater concern than public safety?  Doesn't that show
> some pretty fucked-up priorities?

Fuck you too.

License plates have NOTHING to do with public safety. It's a way for the
government to id you at speed.

> > Specifically, Corvettes, Camaros and many other sporty type cars are not
> > designed to integrate the plate into their design.
>
> The public should not have to accomodate the whims of designers.

But the public is forced to subsidize "art" in buildings.

> > In this case, it's nothing of the sort, as a friend was cited for having
> > his plate in the window, since the bumper mount was striped and would
> > not hold it.
>
> Nothing of what sort?

Is it my fault you can't understand plain English?

> Which question?  Your writing is very unclear.

Only to you.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #12 (Collect all 22)
"Attitudes are capable of making the same experience either pleasant or painful." - John Powell