[PLUG] OT License plates and covers.

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Thu Dec 11 14:45:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Fedor Pikus wrote:
> And if there is one like that, the true paragon of virtue, the
> consciousness of mankind, who else would it be but you? But no, even you
> are not free from the taint of hypocrisy.

I know you're kidding and it WAS very funny, but I thought I'd just
reiterate my stance on hypocrisy.

I think it's impossible, given the current state of affairs, to be a good
person all the time and participate in open society.  Doing the right
thing would mean totally withdrawing from the exploitative economic
system, let alone the mess that transportation has become.

I also think you'll see that my rants against the automobile have almost
always narrowed the argument to their use within city limits.  There just
isn't a current workable system between cities.  It's impractically
difficult most of the time to get out of town without a private
automobile.

No one ever accused me of being perfect.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net