[PLUG] Good project for PLUG

Zot O'Connor zot at whiteknighthackers.com
Tue Dec 16 09:46:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 06:46, Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Zot O'Connor wrote:
> > On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 23:07, Sean Whitney wrote:
> > > They didn't understand the concept of the GNU license.  They didn't
> > > want to be lending "propriety" software....
> >
> > Interesting.  Lake Oswego has kid games they lend.  These are clearly
> > "propriety."
>
> It is the business of libraries to lend "proprietary" information to
> people.

Sorry my point was my local library clearly lends software already, why
should the GPL be any different?

I think people are making a big deal out of it.  Instead they should
attempt to donate "powerful business software" to the library and see if
they just put it up.

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com