[PLUG] % sign in command line???

Zot O'Connor zot at whiteknighthackers.com
Tue Dec 16 15:05:03 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 11:20, AthlonRob wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 11:04, Zot O'Connor wrote:
>
> > For instance I run mosex, and extension for mozilla to call external
> > programs.
> >
> > I use
> >         evolution mailto:%A?Subject=%S&Cc=%C&body=%B
> >
> > mosex decided what %A means, %S means, etc.
>
> Cool... I'd been wondering in the back of my head for a while how I
> could get Evolution to work with mailto: links.  Never cared enough to
> get it working... but got mozex working with your evolution line above
> in about thirty seconds.  :-)

yeah.  I fought with protozilla but it seems dead.  Mosex worked in 3
seconds!

Mozilla/Multizilla (tabs)/Mouse Gestures/Mosex and the browser is damn
near everything I need *in a browser*, not everything I ever do, just
browsing.  Now if it would stop locking up on odd dns calls and java I
would be happy.