[PLUG] [PLUG-ANNOUNCE] PLUG Advanced Topics December 18th

Kevin Theobald kevintheobald at vzavenue.net
Tue Dec 16 22:54:01 UTC 2003

Alan writes:

 >         7pm until 9pm or so.

I hear people talk about Knoppix CDs and how they can be used to
rescue hosed machines, even Windows boxes, since they run directly off
the CD.

Can someone lend me a Knoppix CD at the AT meeting until the next PLUG
meeting in January?  I've been asked to check out my niece's broken
Windows box (yes, I know, but it's FAMILY).  Anyway, her son is
apparantly a young geek with a lot of potential, so this may be a
chance to turn him onto Linux.

Kevin