[PLUG] deadbeats on contracts. . .

Mike De La Mater mikedela at theplatinumrule.com
Wed Dec 17 07:07:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 00:55, Karol Kulaga wrote:
> Perhaps asking this here is like asking /. for legal advice, but I'd
> like to give it a shot anyways. Most of you seem to have jobs that

Can you say S C R E W E D?

I know you know that you know jerks are jerks.

When any job knowingly asks me to install unlicensed software, I tell
them it could cost me my livelyhood, mark it on the calendar and plan my
exit, sometimes in less than a day. These are the most unlikely to pay
on time if at all. Your "IT guy" and I use the term loosely, is a big
clue, too.

Unscrupulous is as unscrupulous does in my book.

Sorry to hear about your experience.

--
Mike De La Mater
Small Business Networks and Computers