[PLUG] deadbeats on contracts. . .

Sean Whitney sean at fork.com
Wed Dec 17 11:14:02 UTC 2003

I was at the OS conference and I listened to a couple of lawyers discuss
the SCO debacle.  One of the lawyers said something that stuck with me.

For 37 cents (mailing fees) a lawyer can send a letter.  That is usually
enough to resolve the issue.  Just the letter.

Now the letter might cost you anywhere from $200-$400, but your chances
of getting paid probably go up dramatically.

Sean

--
Sean Whitney <sean at fork.com>