[PLUG] deadbeats on contracts. . .

Trench Shoring Trench-Shoring at gmx.net
Wed Dec 17 13:32:02 UTC 2003

I once paid a lawyer $100 to send a 32 cent letter. He went to the law
library and copied a standard wording out of a book, signed it and mailed it.

Most law libraries have books of boiler plate letters and forms. I would be
surprised if you couldn't find it all on-line. I cannot remember the name
of this book.