[PLUG] Java plugin for Mozilla

Vincent Yau v_yau3 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:35:02 UTC 2003

Dear All:

I am using Mozilla 1.5 on my RH 9.0.  I visited a website
that requires Java plug-in and a window pops up asking
me to download and install Java plug-in.  I clicked yes and the process
declares that java plug-in is installed correctly.
However, when I revisit that very same site, it prompts to install
java plug-in again.  I repeated the same process twice and I still don't
have java plug-in defined to view that site.

I clicked in  a few places in Mozilla to find out how but I could not see
anything related
to this.  Any special tricks to define java plug-in so Mozilla can recognize
the type?

--vincent