[PLUG] wierd connector query

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Wed Dec 24 09:18:02 UTC 2003

I need to plug an IDE flash device with a female 44pin connector in to a
40pin IDE cable.  Finding adapters with a 44pin female connector is
easy, but I can't seem to find one with a 44pin male connector.  Does
anybody no of somebody who makes one of these, or who make the standard
one who might be willing to provide a custom version with a special
connector?

Thanks.
--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto