[PLUG] SSHing to a box behind a firewall... netcat maybe?

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Sun Dec 28 07:04:02 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-12-27 at 20:04, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> But beware what happened to me, where the chalk lines get moved after
> the fact, perhaps because someone has a burr up their ass about how I
> embarassed the establishment.

Do not beard the lion in his den, even if you are right.  Embarrass the
security or admin idi^Wpeople and they can come done on you like a ton
of bricks, the more incompetent they are the harder they will try to
crush you, just to prove how right they are.
--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto