[PLUG] [OT] sorry, MS outlook question...

Don Buchholz buchholz at easystreet.com
Tue Dec 30 21:07:01 UTC 2003

john morgali wrote:
> Let me start by saying SORRY! to all those who take
> offense at M$ stuff and being OT.....

Actually, I'd like to see a PLUG-Windoze list ... because
(in site of all the flamewars^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H political
and philosophical discourse) this group is still pretty
good about getting real answers for real problems.

> I got my mom a new comp for xmas.  I exported all the
> emails and such from her old drive, imported to the
> new install on the new drive, (both win2k pro), and
> now the attachments to the emails are not there.

I think the attachments are still there.  I see (from the
next paragraph) that you've upgraded Outlook.  (This can
also happen if you go to the MS-Office Updates site and apply
all the Office2000 security patches, too.)

   http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290497