[PLUG] Is PHP a good intro programming language?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Feb 1 08:58:43 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Robbert" == Robbert van Andel <robbert at vafam.com> writes:

Robbert> Easier to learn is a relative term.  I'm working on learning
Robbert> Perl and I find PHP much easier to learn.

You might have just gotten a bad book or tutorial.  I've seen some
horrendous stuff out there.

I'd recommend my own "Learning Perl", but I don't want to appear
to be too self-serving. :)