[PLUG] broadbrand advice

Russell Evans russell-evans at uswest.net
Sun Feb 2 01:28:01 UTC 2003

Everyone knows about Tacoma? http://www.click-network.com/welcome.htm

http://www.click-network.com/news/PR_M.HTM
December 1, 1999

Click! Network and local Internet service provider make history

Tacoma Power?s Click! Network will make history December 1 as the first
telecommunications company in the United States that will give multiple
Internet service providers (ISPs) the ability to provide high- speed Internet
cable modem access to customers over a cable network.

January 1, 1999

Click! Network connects customers in the east area of Tacoma to cable TV!
Customers in the east area of Tacoma are the next lucky citizens to have a
choice in their cable TV provider.

July 17, 1998

Tacoma residents may soon have another choice when it comes to choosing who
will provide cable television services to their homes and businesses. The
Tacoma City Council on July 21 will consider a 10- year agreement that allows
Tacoma Power?s Click! Network to offer cable television services to city
residents.

Thank you
Russell