[PLUG] tripwire on Mandrake 9.0

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Mon Feb 3 10:17:01 UTC 2003

On 2 February 2003 at 20:02, Russ Johnson <russj at dimstar.net> wrote:

> What version of tripwire (tripwire --version)?

	2.3.1

> If it's the open source version, was it compiled for your libraries?

        It was compiled by Mandrake and included in their 9.0
        distribution.

        Just after I posted my request for help here
        on PLUG, I submitted a bug report to Mandrake
        (https://qa.mandrakesoft.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi).  About
        18 hours later I got an email back asking me to download
        and try a bugfix.  The bugfix worked great and I'm back
        in business with tripwire-2.3.1.  What outstanding
        support that was!

        Happy, happy, joy, much joy....