[PLUG] Desperate situation-> Quick time videos in Linux?

Rogan Creswick creswick at cs.orst.edu
Mon Feb 3 14:56:02 UTC 2003

Disclaimer: this is a debian-centric solution. but it may work if you
have alien and another distro (sorry, I dont know of a
distribution-generic solution like this.)

If you are using debian, then this apt-source line will allow you to
apt-get install mplayer with much less pain.

deb http://marillat.free.fr unstable main

(apt-get update after adding it to your sources.list of course.)

-Rogan