[PLUG] New Connector - OT

guy1656 guy1656 at ados.com
Mon Feb 3 17:15:02 UTC 2003

: I think that most people will have a very rude awakening in the
: not-too-distant future about what's been lost because too few of us gave a
: damn. We get wrapped up in the hype about technology and lose the art and
: craft of skilled workers who have made life what it is.

I recently heard about an emerging group of folks calling themselves "Amish
2.0 - Still Living in the 20th Century."

They are enthusiasts of neat, mostly mechanical and electrical (or early
electronic) devices, tricks, work-arounds, war stories etc. Folks who
remember how to hook up Nixie tubes.

GLL,

also -NOT- part of the 'if it breaks,
buy a new one for cheap at Wal-Mart' crowd.