[PLUG] Dealing with security

mike mike at linuxlink.com
Tue Feb 4 10:06:01 UTC 2003

I would have to interject that *nix has been running for 30 years in a
networked enviornment.  As such it has been looked at from a security
point of veiw from the get go.  Microsoft on the other hand is a johnny
come lately to networking and had no clue when designing the OS.  As
such, they just now are finding out what security is.