[PLUG] Dealing with security

mike mike at linuxlink.com
Tue Feb 4 11:42:02 UTC 2003

TCP or serial doesn't matter.  the fact that multiple users had access
makes it multi user/networked.  If one had a terminal one was trying to
hack something.  Ask Richard Stallman.  Remember when they passworded
his logins and he hacked his way around that?

Microsoft was made for a single user.  And even the users often  hack
their own machines to death.

--
Michael H. Collins

http://RawDeal.org