[PLUG] Dealing with security

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Feb 5 09:31:01 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Steven" == Steven A Adams <stevea at nwtechops.com> writes:

Steven> I apologize to you and the group, I had you confused with
Steven> Randall Schwartz.

As someone else whose name also concludes with l's, and who shares an
inordinate sensitivity to using the correct number, I'll just point
out here that Randal's name concludes with one.  My own, for the
record, concludes with two.  All the other Russell's on this mailing
list do too, though I cannot speak for the inordinance of their
sensitivity.

Thanks.

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more