[PLUG] managing squirrelmail under RH8

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Wed Feb 5 16:58:01 UTC 2003

I don't knowhow to tweak configurations or set up users under the new redhat-ized
version of squirrelmail.

There was a script in the old version you could run to do lots of cool stuff, but
it's gone and I can't find out how to do it without the old way (the story of my
life)

Any pointers to a new Xconfigurator or netcfg type tool (they're gone, too)??
There's no man squirrelmail, no redhat-config-squirrelmail, nothing, nada that I can
find. The required google searches leave me wanting.

Sign me-
Frustrated upgrader

Mike De La Mater
mikedela at ipns.com