[PLUG] RH8 Installation (anaconda?) question

Daniel Petcher daniel_petcher at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 05:53:01 UTC 2003

I've installed a custom RedHat 8 server via the GUI on a machine with
very little HDD space, so I had to consider carefully each tool I might
want. I'm happy with the setup RedHat delivered for me.

I then proceded to screw around with settings and install programs that
I don't really want to have around in the long run. I have copied my
install.log and anaconda-ks.cfg files to a floppy disk. Is there some
way to use these as a script to reinstall the OS and my selected tools
without walking through twenty minutes worth of check-boxes?

=====
---
Daniel Petcher
Daniel_Petcher at yahoo.com