[PLUG] hp 9000D looking for a good home

john morgali aarghj at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 21:50:02 UTC 2003

I am not 1.9MVA, I am 1.9Kva.  I am sure of that, i
looked myself up on the internet.  =)

You may certainly come and look at me.

just please write me off the board, and we will pre
arrange it.
--- charlieS <cschluti at pdx.edu> wrote:
> > Hi!  I am an hp 9000D server, in rack, with a
> 1900kva
> > ups backup, and a 5 scsi drive array.
>
> 1.9MVA?!? Really? Wow, that's 9000 Amps (assuming
> 208 3phase).
> Are you sure?
>
> > I was wondering if any of you out there would like
> > give me a loving home, where i can crunch data
> > happily. If you would like to have me, please
> reply
> > here, and have a truck/van as I weigh 800+lbs.  If
> you
> > have a hand truck, that would also be helpful,
> altho i
> > am on wheels.
>

> Have any pics of yourself? Or, do you mind if I come
> look at you?
>
> -Charlie

=====
Pursuant to U.S. code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227, and consistent with Oregon State Law, any and all unsolicited  commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting fee.
U.S. E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.
Consult http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html for details.