[PLUG] can you count on RBLs?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Feb 18 20:48:01 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Rich" == Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> writes:

Rich>   This reminds me that the Multnomah County Library System's
Rich> online catalog, Dyna, is also accessed only via telnet. Even if
Rich> you access it via the Web you end up with a telnet session.

Two things:

   a) no passwords to protect (at least not to log on), so telnet is
      not such a problem with Dyna; and

   b) The library has a nice(r) new web interface, iPAC.  At least it
      doesn't require local Java like the old one, WebPac.

See:

  <http://www.multcolib.org/catalog.html>

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more