[PLUG] Web design/dev. consultant needed

Neil neil at pacifier.com
Wed Feb 19 06:40:03 UTC 2003

Do to the nature of my work I fairly often talk to small businesses that
need Web design and development work done. I'd like to be able to help out
these businesses out by referring them to competent Web designers and
developers, so I'd like to have a list of consultants who currently run a
small business doing this sort of work.

I'd like to maintain a list of people in this business to whom I can refer
business. If you would like to be on this list please email me your name,
contact info, the URL to your company Web site, and the URLs of a few
examples of your work. Also, please include a couple sentences that
summarize your company's strongest skills.

Some clients might just want an attractive brochure site with a few forms
and other simple applications like that. Others may, of course, want to do
e-commerce.

Thanks.

Neil