[PLUG] who is XO Communications

josh rosenbaum jrosenbaum at ffadesign.com
Wed Feb 19 08:11:02 UTC 2003

XO Communications is a Telecom company that specializes in Business Voice
and Data.  We almost went with them for our voice and data needs until they
declared bankruptcy last year, reorganized and then were bought out by a
Mexican telecom company.  They've got a ton of infrastructure especially
here on the west coast.

Hope this was helpful.

Josh Rosenbaum
I.S. Manager