[PLUG] who is XO Communications

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 19 08:26:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Mike De La Mater wrote:

> I seem to remember something about the company, but I don't remember what it was.
> Are they known spammers, or people who care that they may have been breached?

  For a while, not too long ago, they were on the verge of bankruptcy and
allowed spammers to use their servers as long as they paid on time. I had
their entire IP address blocks rejected by postfix. They're now part of a
larger company (I forget the name off-hand) and seem responsive when I send
spam reports to them.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)