[PLUG] Lindows Mobile PC

josh rosenbaum jrosenbaum at ffadesign.com
Thu Feb 20 09:46:02 UTC 2003

I've been trying different revisions of Lindows for about a year now...  Its
decent for a newbie who doesn't know a thing about Linux, or someone who
really doesn't want to tinker with anything but still wants a computer.  The
"Lindows Warehouse" does have a lot of useful and "free" software that is
easily and quickly installable.  No RPMs or Library dependencies to figure
out.  I still prefer RedHat and a KDE interface because I feel it allows you
to do a little more with your machine, and it tends to be a little more
stable.

But, as a bundle, Lindows and their warehouse are kinda neat.  I would
particularly recommend it for people who don't want to buy into M$ but want
some of the ease of use in a GUI based OS.

As for mobilepc I haven't seen that before, I'll have to check it out.

Hope this helps.

Josh Rosenbaum
I.S. Manager
Fletcher Farr Ayotte PC