[PLUG] I am looking for some different opinions about setting up groups

Richard Kurth rkurth at starband.net
Fri Feb 21 21:41:01 UTC 2003

Hello ,

I have a lot of virtue domain on my server and each of those web
sites have a number of users. I am trying to figure out the best way
to handle groups for these users. each domain needs to have all its
users plus all the web pages and emails listed under the same group so
that I can control quotas. What I need to know is what is the best way
to name the groups. I was thinking of giving every virtue domain and
it users a group name like group1,group2 ...etc or site1,site2 ..etc and then in the group
list I could just add all the user names after every group name.
What do you think all ideas are welcome

--
Best regards,
 Richard                          mailto:rkurth at starband.net