[PLUG] Tutor needed

Theo Macris theo at portlandpictureframe.com
Wed Feb 26 18:18:18 UTC 2003

Hey all,
I have fallen badly behind in my classes. I need a tutor to work through
some labs with me. Its 1st term Java using the BlueJ front end and 1st
term database; writing MS SQL queries right now. Pretty basic stuff, but
I need help catching up.  I am looking for 2 hours a week to help. I
have these time slots available Saturday morning 10-12 or Friday 7-9.
For what its worth, Im not a dummy, this is just the first term Im
trying to work full time and take classes and its not working out so
well. You can email me directly or post to the list.

I hope its ok that I posted here, it seemed like a good place to go
talent mining.

theoATdsl-onlyDOTnet