[PLUG] long-term data storage

Terry Layne plug at laynesoftware.com
Thu Feb 27 13:05:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:30:26 -0800 (PST), David Mandel wrote
> I'm currently looking at some old nine track tapes.  One of them is dated
> June 19, 1979.

Cool.  I just happened to run across a box of old eight track tapes from the
late seventies.  Let's see, I've got Rush, 2112.  Dark Side of the Moon.  King
Crimson, Red, that's a good one.  Creedence Clearwater Revivals's Greatest
Hits.  Unfortunately, the engine in my 1974 Duster siezed up and I had to junk
it.  Haven't had an eight track player since then.  Bummer.  Party on, dudes.

--
Terry Layne
Portland, OR