[PLUG] computer parts stores?

Richard Steffens rsteff at attbi.com
Wed Jan 1 12:26:03 UTC 2003

Mark Morgan wrote:

> I lean toward Pacific Solutions, but ENU is good.  I also like the store
> that's on NE 122nd near ENU, but on the left just before Airport Way.
> (I can never remember the name of it though.  No champagne to blame for
> that. )

Are you thinking of Computer and Software Factory Outlet? I've gotten a
few things from them in the past. But lately, I haven't found any
bargains in there. The best bargain I came up with from them was a low
price for a copy of Corel CAD a few years ago at their store in Hazel
Dell (I think that was where it was). Corel had already sold their
interest in it to another CAD company so I was able to talk them down
from $250 to closer to $100 (don't remember just how close).

I asked them about getting a laptop hard drive once. They gave me a
price over the phone, but when I called again about ordering it, I got
something of a run around. I ended up getting one from ENU just up the
street.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens