[PLUG] Replacement UPS batteries?

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Thu Jan 2 00:37:03 UTC 2003

One unlikely place I've found batteries via their battery finder on
their website is Radio Shack. Does this look like the sort of battery
you need for your BackUPS 650?

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F004%5F000%5F000%5F000&product%5Fid=960%2D0462

I have several 650s that I'll eventually need to replace the batteries
in within the next year or so. If I only need one of these batteries
per unit the batteries are cheaper than a brand new unit.

Tony