[PLUG] Application display resolution

Russell Evans russell-evans at uswest.net
Thu Jan 2 20:03:03 UTC 2003

I was thinking the default font in XFCE. Some XFCE themes change the fonts as
well as the colors.

http://www.xfce.org/help/html/setup-xfce.html
This dialog gives access to all XFce options :
The font used in XFce applications (as for the palette, this font is shared by
all XFce applications).

http://www.xfce.org/help/html/adv-wm-defaults.html
 WindowFont DEFAULTFONT
 MenuFont DEFAULTFONT
 IconFont DEFAULTFONT

Note:
DEFAULTFONT is defined as
-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal-*-12-*-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1

Thank you
Russell