[PLUG] Screen Resolution problem with CYCAS

Richard Steffens rsteff at attbi.com
Fri Jan 3 07:35:05 UTC 2003

Kyle Accardi wrote:

> It should be easier to resize the window by grabing the bottom edge/corners.
>     Try holding  <alt> while you click and drag anywhere in the window.
> Drag it up so you can see the bottom of the window.

Thanks for the idea, but it doesn't work on this program. The window
doesn't move when I hold the <alt> key and click and drag. I tried it on
a terminal window and see what you mean about what it is supposed to do.
I'm not sure it would have helped in this situation, though. When I drag
the terminal window, it will move down below the bottom of the screen,
but it won't go up past the top. So, if I needed to get to the bottom of
a too large terminal window, I wouldn't be able to with this technique.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://rsteff.home.attbi.com/