[PLUG] computer parts stores?

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Sat Jan 4 20:56:02 UTC 2003

Robby Russell wrote:

>Thanks for all tghe suggestions!
>Forest Grove is a bit out there... Are any of these places listed on the
>PLUG website?
>If so, I should have looked their first...

Computer Bits is PUBLISHED in F.G.. It's distributed all over the metro
area. I picked up a copy yesterday at Wacky Willy's on Cornelius Pass Rd
in Hillsboro. I've also seen it at most computer stores, and many other
places. Look for the "Free Information" racks. I believe you can find
these at Freddy's and most grocery stores.

--
Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another -- Murphy's Laws on Sex n°58