[PLUG] Looking for Openoffice macro writer

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Jan 4 22:11:02 UTC 2003

Zot> I've been frustrated trying to write even simple macros in OO.
Zot> Is there anyone who can write basic macros, and maybe explain how
Zot> to learn?

If it is anything like MS Office (circa 97), I learned painfully that
the ordinary way to write macros is to record them doing something
close, then munge them with the macro editor.  I can't seem to do
anything useful with openoffice.  When I click on a main menu item,
the drop down blinks at me and vanishes.  No clue why.

Zot> Can they give a 1 hour talk at Paddy's?

Not unless I can get openoffice working! :-)

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more