[PLUG] LG Electronics Model 57W

Richard Steffens rsteff at attbi.com
Sun Jan 5 08:53:02 UTC 2003

> Orville Smith wrote:
>
> I have an LG Electronics Model  57w monitor, but have no owners
> manual.
> Where can I get the specs required to configure Xfree86?

Google is your friend. Try a search on LG Electronics. You'll find LG is
a Korean company. The third entry on the search results turned up
www.lge.co.kr which lead to a page with options for language, including
English. A little digging around on their site turned up a support page
that lead to:

http://us.lgservice.com/bin/HPI/HpiHomeMain.cgi

Hover over Product Support and you'll find Owner's Manuals, which will
take you to a place that you can enter 57W in a search box. Your manual
is available for download or reading on line.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://rsteff.home.attbi.com/