[PLUG] Re: [PLUG-WEB] Don't everybody help me at once now...

Matt King plug at magnetinternet.com
Mon Jan 6 08:11:02 UTC 2003

If the list is interested in moving the plug website to a server without
so much political games and irritating policies, I would be willing to
host it on my server.  It's on a nice DS3 connection in a co-location
facility.  I run Slackware Linux 8.0 (not that it matters, I'm not going
to shove Slack in your face every chance I get).  What matters is that it
works and is fast and stable.  That's all that should matter in a server
right?

--
Matt King
magnet | internet

Geoff Burling busted out the keyboard and typed: