[PLUG] SOLVED! Extra-large spreadsheet display

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jan 6 16:53:01 UTC 2003

  Well, the fine folks at Applied Information Systems came through again.
Turns out that something I installed here -- probably a Red Hat application
package or bugzilla update -- screwed up the sequence of fonts in
/etc/X11/fs/config.

  The scaled fonts were listed first, and the entire sequence was far
different from what I had set up a long time ago. So a bit of moving around,
followed by restarting the font server, and the display on this one app is
back where it should be.

Whew!