[PLUG] I vote Karl's site must go, and now. For a simple reason.

Preston Crawford prestonc at crawfordsolutions.com
Tue Jan 7 07:11:02 UTC 2003

> If you are suffering Emacs-phobia, you can ignore the "%# ..." stuff,
> I think.  Those are comments wrapping emacs local variables for the
> file.  Emacs magic.

So it DOES require emacs? Why? I've been in web development since the web
was born and I've never coded a site to use a particular editor. If we
need variables, why not just use PHP and an include file? Or statically
generate the pages Content Management System, style? There are so many
open-source ways to handle this better without bringing in variables from
an editor. That's ridiculous.

Preston