[PLUG] Re: [PLUG-WEB] Enough.... Let's Focus on the Issue

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Tue Jan 7 13:35:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Russell Evans wrote:
> Karl works for Micro Sharp, I'm not sure how well that would work. I
> have no trust in Karl, physically removing the domain from him is the
> only thing I can think of.

We don't have to take away Karl's power, we just have to make sure other
people have equal power to counterbalance bad decisions (and enforcement
of control).

Karl has shown (quite unfortunately, but quite literally and explicitly)
that he cannot be trusted to enact the will of PLUG (or maybe just that he
cannot distinguish between his will FOR PLUG and the will OF PLUG).

I don't think we need to REPLACE him so much as we need to dilute his
power by giving more people control over the systems.

You can't be effective as a rogue if others can easily undo your work.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net