[PLUG] Re: [PLUG-WEB] Enough.... Let's Focus on the Issue

Scott VanHoosen octopus024 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 22:30:02 UTC 2003

Steven,

It's unfortunate that you saw this ugliness so quickly. I've been
participating in this listserver now for a couple of months, so I'm
fairly new here too. There definately is a lot of crap in here; a lot
of opinions like "my way is the only way and any different is
evil/stupid/inferior."

But if you manage to look past the crap, it can be a very useful
resource. In the short time I've been here, I've had two or three
problems solved quickly by several friendly people who offered
suggestions. I have also posted a few messages trying to help other
people when I had experience on a particular topic. Though the
obnoxious are vocal, they are few. The majority of the people here can
be quite helpful. Be patient, and stick around.

-Scott

=====
     o                            http://vanhoosen.net
        ..                       octopus024 at yahoo.com
     ([:}p                         Come dive with me!