[PLUG] Re: [PLUG-WEB] Enough.... Let's Focus on the Issue

Preston Crawford prestonc at crawfordsolutions.com
Wed Jan 8 07:24:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Russ Johnson wrote:

> There are those of us who use other distro's are quite happy doing so,
> and don't need to make a big deal out of it.
>
> Not because ours is better or their's worse, but because "it just
> works(tm)".

Yes, there are some here who think they're morally superior (*cough* Jeme
*cough*) because of the distro they choose, but that's not the majority. I
happily use SuSE 8.1, even though it's the most commercial of the bunch. I
like to think I'm funding Open Source development at the very least.
That's how I "live with myself". :-)

Anyway, not everyone is a distro bigot. Don't let it get you down (not you
Russ, the other guy).

Preston