[PLUG] Re: [PLUG-WEB] Enough.... Let's Focus on the Issue

Preston Crawford prestonc at crawfordsolutions.com
Wed Jan 8 07:46:01 UTC 2003

On 8 Jan 2003, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

> > Oh boy.
> >
> > Preston
>
> Preston, I'll buy you lunch.

Why? I'm not really trying to take sides on this issue. I don't really
know the particulars of what you've done to the site or how it was
organized before. As a web developer, I too would have an inclination to
clean up the code and make it more maintainable. I wouldn't make it editor
specific, but other than that I see no problem with cleaning up the code.
As to whether or not you overstepped your bounds, I have no idea. Not mine
to judge. I'm just saying that Jeme spouts hippy nonesense about how
organizations should run, that's all.

Preston